[GRASS-dev] Managing the translations with Transifex

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue May 23 12:30:31 PDT 2017

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> AFAIK we are still not feeding back the .po files updates from
> transifex into SVN.
> While this could become a cronjob on grass.osgeo.org, there are still
> some issues to be solved.
>
> I found that
> grass-addons/tools/transifex_merge.sh
>
> empties all "fuzzy" state messages. Good or bad?

... checking again it doesn't look so bad.

I have now
- renamed grass*_pt_br.po to grass*_pt_BR.po for transifex
compatibility (all G7 branches + trunk)
- updated grass-addons/tools/transifex_merge.sh to fix the headers of
newly arrived translations (r71124)
- added newly arrived translations in r71121 (came in from transifex)

TODO:
- upload many translations fetched through that transifex_merge.sh
script to SVN.

Objections?

Markus

--