[GRASS-dev] Invalid timestamp file for raster

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:15:51 PDT 2017

Hi Nikos, thanks Sören :)

You can also use t.register for only one map if you want (t.register
maps=single_map start="2003-04-13 10:00:09"). In that way you timestamp
them as you import.

Then you create the strds (t.create) and pass the list of already
timestamped maps (t.register input=your_strds maps=list_of_maps).

Cheers,
Vero