[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r71471 - grass/trunk/locale/po

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 6 12:24:21 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> No, but will do immediately. I wanted to make sure it's in the tree before
> the release is tagged.

ok fine.

> So, we should not touch po files in the source tree anymore ?

Yes, we translate in transifex and then (still manually) merge into
the source code. I did that recently.

>From what I understood (Luca knows best) I described the procedure here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/locale/README#L116

TODO: make the merge-back into trunk and relbranch72 a cronjob on the
grass.osgeo.org server.
Yet I had to do several manual cleanups after the merge, so probably a
cronjob is impossible.

Markus