[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.2.2

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:59:23 PDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
wrote:

> On 06/09/17 11:37, Martin Landa wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>>> None from me.
>>

>> lets wait for next WinGRASS build, see r71469. Ma
>>

> Colleagues just reported a bug in v.net.iso (but which seems to come from
the libraries). They will file a bug report, but here's the basics:

> v.net streets_wake points=schools_wake out=net op=connect thresh=500000
> v.net.iso net ccat=1-3 cost=500,5000,10000 out=isos
> [...]
> Construction du graphique ...
> Enregistrement des arcs ...
>  100%
> Aplanir le graph ...
> Le graphique a été construit
> Number of centres: 3 (nlayer 2)
> Calculating costs from centre 1...
> ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
>  100%
> Calculating costs from centre 2...
> ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
>  100%
> Calculating costs from centre 3...
> ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
>  100%
> [...]
>
> v.category isos op=report
> Layer: 1
> type       count        min        max
> point          0          0          0
> line           3          1          1
> boundary       0          0          0
> centroid       0          0          0
> area           0          0          0
> face           0          0          0
> kernel         0          0          0
> all            3          1          1
>
> MarkusM, could this be linked to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/70678/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_2/lib/vector/Vlib/net_analyze.c
?

This bug is caused by r71268 in relbr72, trying to support MS Windows
64bit. Fixed in r71477,8 (trunk, relbr72).

Markus M

> Running the same commands in trunk, I actually get a segfault in the
v.net.iso call, but I really do not have time to investigate this now.