[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.2.2

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 15 00:28:49 PDT 2017

On Sep 15, 2017 8:51 AM, "Markus Metz" <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Regarding #3414 (creating a location from a vector with a single point
with v.import/v.in.ogr/g.proj), this is a special and rare case and the
potential fix for v.in.ogr is substantial, therefore I would hesitate to
heavily modify v.in.ogr in RC2.

Ok so we keep it for later (but IMHO it should at least go to trunk).

Final question: straight release from poat-RC2 or better a quick RC3? We
had a dgraph fix and some Windows related fixes. The rest I'd have to look
up.

For me a direct final release is ok unless there is more to test.

markusN