[GRASS-dev] Issue with double conditional in r.mapcalc (WinGRASS) and real life test of the aconda 7.5dev on Mac

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Feb 20 04:37:31 PST 2018

>We had a mix of installations on Windows:
>1 - QGIS standalone with GRASS7.2.2. (GRASS could also be run standalone it
seems)
>2 - WinGRASS 7.4.0. mostly direct install, but maybe some from OSGEO4W too.
>3 - WinGRASS7.5svn nightly

there shouldn't be much difference in behaviour

>We tried to use the command prompt to enter the scripts, but it made
trouble so we tried on the wxGUI >Console, and we found it worked mostly,
until we started entering more complex if statements. But that >was after we
had to remove quotes to enter the r.mapcalc script successfully anyway.

tested here now with

GRASS version: 7.4.0
GRASS SVN revision: r72154
Build date: 2018-01-27
Build platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32

and GRASS 7.5.svn dailys

r.mapcalc expression="s_sl = if( rbstreams500 at yann == 1, if( slope at PERMANENT
<= 5,  2, 5 ), 0 )"

*winGRASS windows console
C:\>r.mapcalc expression="s_sl = if( rbstreams500 at yann == 1, if(
slope at PERMANENT <= 5,  2, 5 ), 0 )"
 100%

*wxGUI console:
r.mapcalc expression=s_sl = if( rbstreams500 at yann == 1, if( slope at PERMANENT
<= 5,  2, 5 ), 0 )
(Tue Feb 20 13:30:06 2018) Command finished (0 sec)

both in winGRASS windows console and wxGUI console, the r.mapcalc with
double conditional works here.

-----
best regards
Helmut