[GRASS-dev] Future of QGIS processing/external alg providers

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:28:34 PST 2018

Il 22 feb 2018 7:27 PM, "Helmut Kudrnovsky" <hellik at web.de> ha scritto:

If anyone interested

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingMadeira2018#
future-of-processing-providers

there you can find the info about the discussion meeting regarding Future of
QGIS processing/external alg providers

Proposed schedule: 23/02 10:30 -
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=
Future+of+Processing+Providers&iso=20180223T1030

the meeting can be joined remotely.

Hi, I meet Paolo Cavallini in Rome for foss4g and he told me that to attend
it and spoke about what we could do. I think that grass developer are
already super busy with actual duties, the QGIS one could be to much for
us.
I think we should support them to create a toolboxes using actual grass
tools like the parser output.

Maybe we could add a flag in future versions of grass for parameters to
exclude in QGIS

My2cents

-----
best regards