[GRASS-dev] Test suite North Carolina dataset

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 02:15:11 PST 2018

Hi devs, specially Vaclav

I discovered that the testsuite running in the North Carolina University
server [0] is using the basic dataset. I discovered this because during
Google Code-in a student provided some tests using the full NC grassdata
and so they failed. I'm going to fix these next week.

However for some modules the full NC grassdata is required (for example
imagery modules using the landsat data) so I would ask Vaclav to switch to
the full NC grassdata.

What do you think?

[0] http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/summary_report/nc/