[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.6.0

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jun 26 21:03:19 PDT 2018

On 17/06/18 23:24, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 6:07 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> according to our plans we should start to prepare the initial 7.6.0 release:
>>
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/milestone/7.6.0
>
> What needs to be fixed in _trunk_ first before branching "releasebranch_7_6/" ?

I would love to see https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3348 fixed as it
makes working in a combination of terminal and GUI quite annoying
because of the GTK messages flooding the terminal.

I just added a comment to this ticket as I think one of the issues is
the position of the "Render" checkbox.

Don't know if this is enough of an issue to keep us from branching, or
if this can be backported to the 7.6 branch once it is fixed in trunk.

Moritz