[GRASS-dev] Fwd: GSoC Guidance

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:10:11 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aasheesh Tiwari <aasheesht50 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 at 9:48 PM
Subject: GSoC Guidance
To: <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear all,
 I am Aasheesh Tiwari from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from CSRE , Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I
have my bachelors in Computer Science.I have a sound knowledge of python. I
have had the exposure to geospatial data, GIS and spatial database in last
semester.

I am interested in the idea of making GRASS GIS python3 compatible. I am
working on the same idea for pgRouting .

I would love to contribute to GRASS in the upcoming Google Summer of Code
2018. I would be very grateful to get any directions to start with so that
i can pursue and participate in GSoC 2018 with your organisation.