[GRASS-dev] Strange behavour of t.register command

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:51:23 PDT 2018

Thanks to all.

Effectively I create the dataset without specify the temporaltype because I
thought that the default temporaltype was absolute, but probably it is not
correct.

Anyway I understand the difference between absolute and relative time, but
I do not understand why use two different kind of input definition in the
t.register command. it seems not so user-friendly, but it is only my humble
opinion.

Cheers,