[GRASS-dev] [GSoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:46:22 PDT 2018

Hi Radek,

thank you for your report. Please, send the reports in a separate emails
thread with a new subject line (search for older GSoC emails in the mailing
list archive). Additionally, put the reports also on your project Trac wiki
page.

Since Paolo C. (in this thread on qgis-developer) says to work tightly with
QGIS community, I suggest sending the report again to both mailing lists
(just put both MLs to To: field, and say at the beginning [cross-posted to
...], people will answer using their preferred mailing list.

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 7:04 PM, Radek Novotný <radeknovotny94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 3) Is there any blocking issue?
>
> I am blocked with generating XML descriptions from GRASS.  [1]

>From your info, I don't really understand what specifically is the issue.
However, I think you should change approach to you script, so it is easier
to test. Here is the ticket for it:

https://github.com/radeknovotny94/GRASS_Parse_to_QGIS_UI/issues/1

Another think is that you don't need to wait with asking or even the
commits till the end of the week (release early, release often).

I'll create additional issues on GitHub for couple of other things.

Best,
Vaclav