[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r73627 - grass/trunk/raster/r.stream.extract

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 1 05:51:09 PDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 6:56 PM Huidae Cho <grass4u at gmail.com> wrote:

> Markus,
>
> What is the best way to test my translation?

Importantly when fixing typos in the English strings, please also edit
the respective .po files.
Note: this only applies to typos.

Still to be done for the last typo fixes.

> I know we have the transifex merge script, but that will overwrite the SVN version of the files, which can be accidentally checked in.

I am running the transifex merge script usually in the RC release cycle.
But for local test it is fine. Since SVN commits work at directory
level, accidental commits can be more easily avoided than perhaps in
git.

Best
Markus