[GRASS-dev] Problem starting GRASS GUI - ntpath splitdrive

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:28:59 PST 2018

Hi Martin,

I did not have this environment variable set, but I set it and it still
does not work.

Anyway, I don't remember the last time I used GRASS GUI on this machine,
but it was about 2 weeks ago.

Then this problem must have resulted from a recent change / update.

Thanks Martin.

Best regards,
Pedro

Martin Landa <landa.martin  gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 5/11/2018
à(s) 16:40: