[GRASS-dev] On `svn propset`

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Jan 13 04:12:32 PST 2019

Dears,

I copied over a "new" version of a python script (local) into the
'grass-addons' directory (which is the SVN repository).  The `file`
command when run on the file in question, returns:

```
file r.estimap.recreation.py
r.estimap.recreation.py: Python script, UTF-8 Unicode text executable, with very long lines
```

I think I've correctly re-set the properties via

```
svn propset svn:eol-style "native" r.estimap.recreation.py
property 'svn:eol-style' set on 'r.estimap.recreation.py'
```

and

```
svn propset svn:mime-type text/x-python r.estimap.recreation.py
property 'svn:mime-type' set on 'r.estimap.recreation.py'
```

My question is:  how do I tell the difference after having applied these
commands?  `svn diff` or `svn status` don't show up anything?

Thank you, Nikos