[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS at FOSS4G

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:48:37 PDT 2019

Il mer 5 giu 2019, 22:21 Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> ha
scritto:

> Hi everyone,

Hi,
I'm not sure yet to be in Bucharest, but

> I will be in Bucharest from Sunday, Aug 25 afternoon, until Saturday,
> Aug 31, mid-day.
>
> The TGRASS workshop is on August 27, 14:00 - 18:00.
>
> I was wondering:
>
> - Who else will be in town at the beginning of the
> week ?

I should arrive Wednesday

- Should we organise some form of small GRASS sprint on Monday and
>   Tuesday ?

If you want space I can ask to the organization...

- Have you all booked housing already ? If not, should we try to find
>   some place (e.g. appartment) which could also be a place to work
>   together, or should we ask whether a room might be available at the
>   FOSS4G premises ?

I didn't book anything yet but I should be hosted by a friend living in
Bucharest

> What do you think ?
>
> Moritz

Ciao