[GRASS-dev] PyCharm 2019 with Grass 7.8.1

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 01:32:06 PST 2019

I have been dealing with similar large file count issue by splitting
processing into two parts — processing script for a single file
launched with "grass --exec python my_processing_script
params_for_script" — no need for setting up session in advance etc.;
launcher script starting multiple processing scripts in parallel (one
file = one mapset).
Afterwards it is easy to modify launcher script to be started by srun
or sbatch and migrate to more than one PC, when your tasks outgrows
single system resources.

Good luck,
Māris.

otrd., 2019. g. 26. nov., plkst. 15:04 — lietotājs Stefan Blumentrath
(<Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no>) rakstīja: