[GRASS-dev] grass-session; invitation to test PR #14

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Oct 29 06:03:56 PDT 2019

Dear devs,

Recently, I made a PR to https://github.com/zarch/grass-session/pull/14 in order to add some new features and fix issues with newer GRASS versions in grass-session.
Amongst others, it should now be possible to choose a specific GRASS GIS version for each session if several versions are installed in parallel (note that python imports would have to be reloaded with the importlib).

It seems to be working fine on my system (after adjusting the locale setting, see comment in the PR), but I have not tested the changes with other systems than Ubuntu Linux. So, I would appreciate any testing and feedback.

Cheers
Stefan