[GRASS-dev] Milestone management: 7.8.5 or 7.10 or 8.0.0?

Linda Kladivova l.kladivova at seznam.cz
Sat Oct 10 11:41:27 PDT 2020

Hello Markus,

we are planning in few days a survey (probably a Google Form) that will gather opinions about some things regarding New startup (e.g. question of workspaces (starting GRASS from icon), how start If a last mapset is not usable, or a question of first-time user mode).
According to this survey that is meant especially for experienced users we will set up further dev in terms of these things. So we are not finished here yet.

Now I am working on the theoretical background for my diploma thesis but I am planning to involve in practical part soon.

Hopefully, the survey would be a good way how to set up next steps. 🙂

Linda