[GRASS-dev] [release planning] Enable Zenodo before 7.8.6 and 8.0.0

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon May 31 14:16:27 PDT 2021

If we are not worried about creating 'proper' GitHub/Zenodo sequential versioning for legacy versions of GRASS, we can simply submit each one as a release under its own repository or subdirectory of a repository. Then we could easily get DOI's for each release.

MIchael
_____________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton