[GRASS-dev] grass.jupyter Class/Method Naming Discussion

Caitlin Haedrich caitlin.haedrich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:02:30 PDT 2022

Hi all,

With the release of version 8.2, it would be nice to have a relatively
stable API for grass.jupyter, the python package making GRASS more
accessible in Jupyter Notebooks. I feel there is room for improvement and I
was hoping to solicit some feedback on the current class/method names and
gather alternatives. I've opened an issue on GitHub and there's a lively
discussion happening:

https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/2283

Feel free to drop a comment or vote with reaction emojis!

Thanks,
Caitlin