[GRASS-dev] About fixing exisiting test

Adithya Ambapurkar adinayyu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 04:30:21 PDT 2022

I have selected test_module_assertions.py and used %%python as mentioned
earlier in jupyterlab notebook along with grass gis code. It ran all tests
successfully but in output it says raster map not found. How to get the
raster map and should i convert this code from gunitttest to pytest. How to
convert it to pytest code as both are different and is there any
documentation which compares gunittest and pytest. Pytest docs and
gunittest docs are separate. Example for assertModule and assertModuleFail
what is its equivalent in pytest. What should I do next?