[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Community Sprint 2022

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Aug 25 01:23:52 PDT 2022

Hello all,

For the FOSS4G community sprint we have a sign up sheet here
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2022/Community_sprint#GRASS_GIS>.

I'm not there physically, but I'd still love to work together on the
weekend.
I'm planning on working more on the command line stuff I've been looking at
recently. It would be nice to have some sort of video chat to plan the
sprint a bit.

What would be a good way to live communicate? Should we use IRC or
something else? A video conference could also be nice. Once we know who
plans to attend and whet schedule they have we can organize some kind of
kick off meeting?

Let's use this thread to get organized!

--Wolf