[GRASS-dev] Mini project 2023: Week 3: Improving Single-Window GUI user experience

Linda Kladivová L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Sun Dec 11 12:02:17 PST 2022

Hello guys,

I am sending my third report regarding the GRASS mini-project which is also
available here: [1].

1) What did I complete this week?

I returned to the PR [2] dealing with dock/undock map display functionality
because although the PR was finished in terms of functionality I was not
satisfied with the code. I have started with refactoring and created a new
MapNotebook class in a separate file. I think for future maintenance it is
an important step. I am still working on it.

This week I also finished PR [3] implementing the Export history button in
the Console pane.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

I hope I will finally start working on the Console reorganization issue.
This topic should not be such time-consuming as docking functionality. On
Thursday I am going on holiday (till Sunday) so I am going to extend my
project timeline.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No, it isn't.

Have a nice week.