[GRASS-dev] new addon

Francesco Geri francescogeri at tim.it
Tue Feb 1 00:48:01 PST 2022

Hello everybody.
I am writing to the grass-dev list because I am having difficulty to
upload a new add-on called r.forcircuar to the Grass addon repository.
The add-on is called r.forcircular, it was developed by University of
Florence inside a research project aiming to the circular bioeconomy and
sustainability of the forest supply chain. I followed the procedure
shown at this link
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md , but every
time I try to push I get an error message related to incorrect access
privileges. My github account is fra-lab.

Thank you very much for helping.
Francesco