[GRASS-dev] GitHub backport label proposal

Nicklas Larsson n_larsson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 10:51:17 PST 2022

Looks like a clever little bot. In case that is the way the community choose to go then the label will have to be “backport releasebranch_8_2”, which is very long…
I also wonder how useful it would be at the moment for GRASS, e.g. wide ranging indentation changes often causes conflicts between main and latest release branches.

>>> https://grass.osgeo.org
>>> https://courses.neteler.org/blog