[GRASS-dev] Version DOI missing for GRASS 8.3.0

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Tue Aug 8 07:58:44 PDT 2023

Hi Markus,
the licence ID for GRASS GIS 7.8.8. on its landing page reads:
"Other (Open)"
This setting goes back to GRASS GIS 7.8.6.
Since this is (just) landing page metadata, this can be changed after the minting of the DOI and the file upload into Zenodo.

The landing page for GRASS GIS 8.2.0 (https://zenodo.org/record/6612307) has different licence metadata: "GNU General Public License v2.0 or later", which points to https://opensource.org/license/gpl-2-0/

Did GRASS GIS 8.2.0 get maybe manually checked into Zenodo ? Otherwise this could be a Zenodo-sided bug ("worked before")..?

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>