[GRASS-dev] GSoC Ideas

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 05:11:48 PST 2024

Hi Maris,

Would you mind sharing more details on this idea? I'm afraid I was not able
to attend/hear the discussion about this welcome screen in Prague. I hope
though we do not end up with a new startup screen. It took so much time to
reach an agreement and finally remove it.

Vero

El jue, 15 feb 2024 a las 9:00, Maris Nartiss (<maris.gis at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hello Anna, Vero.
> I added the welcome screen idea we discussed during our Prague
> meeting. I think it would be a good GSOC project as it is quite easy
> and at the same time will allow to understand if it is the way to go.
> Anna, would you be able to be a co-mentor as it is a GUI project? Or
> who else could be?
> Vero, your user-centric view also would be valuable.
> Please edit the wiki accordingly.
>
> Thanks,
> Māris.
>
> sestd., 2024. g. 3. febr., plkst. 06:34 — lietotājs Anna Petrášová via
> grass-dev (<grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created a GSoC Ideas 2024 page on grasswiki (as opposed to trac wiki,
> which I think we should be moving away from):
> > https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_Ideas_2024
> >
> > It's not updated yet, I plan to add more topics. If you want to mentor a
> topic, we can discuss it here.
> >
> > Anna

Dra. Verónica Andreo
Investigadora Adjunta de CONICET