[GRASS-dev] [GSoC 2024] OSGeo Grass: Add JSON output to different tools in C

Kriti Birda workwithkritibirda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:44:10 PDT 2024

Hello Grass devs,

I am Kriti Birda, an undergraduate student of Bachelor of Science at Indian
Institute of Technology, Madras. I would like to apply to your organisation
for Google Summer of Code this year. I find the idea to add JSON output to
various tools in Grass particularly interesting. I have also worked closely
with Grass devs over the past few days to add JSON output support to one
module (https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/3528). Here is a draft project
proposal I wrote for my application:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CQOAkjKINPeWt7pW561Jp1WEWV90ws-m_ybOQLIWvOM/edit?usp=sharing.
It would be awesome if you could review and provide feedback on how I can
improve it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards.