[GRASSGUI] Help: problems with printer on GRASS

Pelfer PG&G pelfer at tin.it
Mon Jun 10 00:06:28 EDT 2002

Hello,

I write again for problems with printer: I am trying to print some thematic
maps that I made for a GIS research on Linux-GRASS (composite maps
including sites, slope, etc.), but the printer doesn't work for the map
paintings.
This problem concerns both the printers that I have (EPSON STYLUS PRO and
EPSON UX40).
I tried also to do it with the p.map command within GRASS, but it shows
problems with the color setting.
Could anyone help me and give me information about it? I would be grateful
about any suggestion.

Thank you in advance

Giuliano Pelfer
PhD Student (Ancient Topography and Landscape Archaeology)
University of Bologna (Italy)