[GRASSGUI] New Menu bar

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:26:43 EST 2004

Dear GRASSGUI developers,
                                       I have added some modules into the
GRASS GUI (Graphical User Interface). My main menu bar has become little
"crowded" or "conjusted". I want to make a new small menu that should pop up
containing other "submodules" other than those present in the main menu, as
soon as I click on that particular option on the main (parent menu). How
should I change my TCL/TK code in Linux to do it. Please help. I will be
thankful for your suggestion.

with regards,
uttam.