[GRASSGUI] Re: fix for select control?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:56:56 EDT 2007

hi,
I tested it and it seems to be working for vector modules only, not for rasters.

When I try to add second (raster) layer, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/hardmnt/moll0/ssi/cepicky/src/gis/grass/grass6/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/wx/wxgui.py",
line 492, in addRaster
    self.SetTree('raster')
  File "/hardmnt/moll0/ssi/cepicky/src/gis/grass/grass6/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/wx/wxgui.py",
line 544, in SetTree
    self.maptree.AddLayer(disp_idx, layertype)
  File "/hardmnt/moll0/ssi/cepicky/src/gis/grass/grass6/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/wx/gui_modules/wxgui_utils.py",
line 160, in AddLayer
    if (self.layer_selected and self.layer_selected != self.GetRootItem() and \
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_controls.py",
line 4996, in __ne__
    return _controls_.TreeItemId___ne__(*args, **kwargs)
TypeError: in method 'TreeItemId___ne__', expected argument 2 of type
'wxTreeItemId const *'