[GRASSGUI] module dialogs in wxPython

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 6 00:27:58 EDT 2007

Daniel and Glynn,

What would it take to have a module come up in the wxPython version of the
autogenerated dialog if GRASS_GUI is set to wx in .grassrc6? I think this
discussion got started sometime back, but wasn't resolved.

I think we're close enough to begin distributing the new GUI as an alternate
interface for people to use, beginning the transition to wxPython, that we
could think about what is needed to do this.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University