[GRASSGUI] Re: [GRASS-dev] Problems posting to grass-gui

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Mon Jun 25 06:05:50 EDT 2007

Markus,
I still have problems. I like to believe I'm a grass-gui member but
each time I try to send a message to the list I got:
************************
Your mail to 'grassgui' with the subject

    Re: [GRASSGUI] svn problem?

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://grass.itc.it/mailman/confirm/grassgui/f802fc2dedc3c4c103e9cf7d8761b56ddbd366e5
*********
If this is going thru grass-qui problems are on my mail client.

> Glynn Clements wrote:

> >> I had the same problem. It's grassgui at grass.itc.it, not
> >> grass-gui at grass.itc.it.
> >
> > Duh; I had assumed that I was replying to messages posted to
grassgui.
> > They were actually posted to grass-dev and cross-posted to
> > "grass-gui". Now that I look more closely, the messages to which I was
> > replying don't show up there either.
> >
> > --
> > Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
> >

> I have added "grass-gui" as alias now.
>
> Markus
> --

Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Universitat de València    Phone:   +34 963 86 42 42
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28   Fax:      +34 963 86 42 34
València 46010