[GRASSGUI] gism name change

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:43:51 EDT 2007

hi michael,
go for it :)

sorry, I did not so much this week. I would like to look at curent
code and separate it to three independend layers to omit cross
importing of modules in the future (if this isn't allready done).

render

mapdisplay

gismanager

btw:

GRASS6.3.cvs cr-jtsk/jachym: gui > python gism.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gism.py", line 445, in ?
    app = GMApp(0)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py",
line 7757, in __init__
    self._BootstrapApp()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py",
line 7354, in _BootstrapApp
    return _core_.PyApp__BootstrapApp(*args, **kwargs)
  File "gism.py", line 427, in OnInit
    mainframe = GMFrame(None, -1, "")
  File "gism.py", line 110, in __init__
    self.menubar = self.__createMenuBar()
  File "gism.py", line 166, in __createMenuBar
    self.menubar.Append(self.__createMenu(menuItems), menuLabel)
  File "gism.py", line 181, in __createMenu
    self.__createMenuItem(menu, *eachItem)
  File "gism.py", line 193, in __createMenuItem
    rhandler = eval(handler)
  File "<string>", line 0, in ?
AttributeError: 'GMFrame' object has no attribute 'Nomethod'
GRASS6.3.cvs cr-jtsk/jachym: gui >

jachym