[GRASSGUI] Using Python -t ?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Mar 24 04:13:09 EDT 2007

This would also be in keeping with GRASS C formatting guidelines.  The
closer we can keep the "look" between them, the better the readability.

Once the Python code matures, it would be ideal that someone write up a
SUBMITTING_PYTHON document before it gets committed back to the main
tree for production.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785