[GRASS-GUI] DataCatalog

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Wed Oct 14 07:54:59 EDT 2009

Hi

Seems very nice and promise work. Congratulation! It will be very useful
tool to manage GRASS GIS Data.

First I suggest you to move to grass-dev list. GRASS-GUI looks now
usable, so put somewhere in the INTERNET code to look into. The screens
show that it is promise stage of development.

I cannot read from screens but the most important element shall be
possibility to delete, rename, copy and multiply delete (dengerous!!!)
the data. It not so difficult with nativeGRASS command so GUI shall only
add graphical warper for it. It could be available under right mouse
button or as buttons somewhere in the gui. There also could be metadata
information (maybe in lower part of screen) received by r.info. I think
it would be minimal to publish it to debuging and future development.
Very good work!!!.
Thanks.

Jarek