[GRASS-GUI] Changing menudata.xml to include an direct processing

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:44:20 EDT 2010

Greetings

I have sent this message to GRASS USERS mailing list but I realized that
maybe this mailing list is more suitable. Please, could anyone answer me?

I'm making some addaptions in menudata.xml in order to have a few functions
available more rapidly (for me). I wanted to have a menu-item (I know how to
add it) that runs directly without opening any panel. This would mean that
all parameterization would be in the xml. Is this possible?

Thanks

Berst regards,
Franz