[GRASS-GUI] Tip on how to change colors and font of GRASS modules

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 30 11:18:50 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Luis Lisboa <luislisboa1975 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
> I have already sent this message to the mailing list but so far no one
> answer me. This is quite simples/easy to answer:)

So then.. :)

> Where can I change the modules panels/font colors and fonts? I mean, in
> which files is all of this information defined?

I think that wxGUI is just using the system settings.
Randomly searching, I found
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/440507-changing-the-background-color-of-the-menu-bar-in-a/

which means that wxPython functions exist to change the colors
(apparently unused in GRASS to make use of system settings).

Markus