[GRASS-GUI] how i can change the watershed analysis technique?

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:06:21 EST 2011

move to grass-dev ML.
gui is not very active now a days. and be specific when asking questions
r.watershed is the module you are looking for...

folder is raster/r.watershed . Its not gui in python its C code you need to
familiar with and in my opinion should swich to UNIX-like PC for these work
and its my own opnion.

please dont start operating system wars!!!

gui is gnerated from an xml format .Each grass module have
interface-description and based on that gui parsers will generate the form
structure. What changes are you planning to make.?

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Sandip Maity <sandip.stesalit at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> I want to modify the existing code of watershed analysis.
>
> Please tell me in which file or folder i should go for changing the code?
>
> I have to change some or modify the form structure.
>
> Please help me.
>
> regards.
>
> Sandip.

Regards,
   Mohammed Rashad K M
   M.S. (By Research) student
   Lab for Spatial Informatics
   Department of CSE
   International Institute of Information Technology
   Hyderabad, India