[GRASS-PSC] Motion: CVS write access to Roberto Antolin (vector LIDAR tools)

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:33:44 EST 2006

Dear PSC,

Roberto Antolin has contributed the new LIDAR toolbox plus
bspline interpolation. He is very responsive on the mailing list
to assist people using the new tools. Further changes and
improvements are anticipated. He already works against the
CVS and currently sends his changes to me as well formed
CVS diffs.

Granted, that we accept RFC2 and that Roberto accepts it, too,
I hereby move to grant CVS write access to him to simplify
further contributions.

Best,
Markus

PS: RFC2: Legal aspects of code contributions
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/rfc/RFC2_PSC.dox?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup