[GRASS-PSC] Open issues

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 6 22:38:00 EST 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 6:32 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>
> my list of pressing open issues is as follows:
> a) chair motion to be completed;
> b) RFC1 (PSC) modification and adoption (merge all the comments into
> the document);
> c) RFC2  (Legal) adoption
> d) CVS write access to S. Pallecchi and R. Antolin
>
> I feel that we can do at least a), c) and d) pretty fast.

it looks like at this moment
a) is done
b) waits for Paul to include his edits - Markus, please put it up for
vote when you think it is ready
c) should we vote again on this (I think we have voted on some
version of it already)
d) we need summary of votes for this to see whether we still need
more people to vote.

Helena

P.S. In spite of the detailed guidelines in RFC1 the voting still
isn't quite clear:
- who initiates the voting process for a given proposal and calls end
to voting?
- who tallies the vote?
I assume it is the chair? It would be useful to clarify this, especially
when we need to vote about multiple issues as above.