[GRASS-PSC] Request: CVS Write Access to Serena Pallecchi

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Nov 21 17:55:04 EST 2006

Dear PSC,

since we have established this steering committee, I'll make
the first CVS write access request in this forum.

If there are no objections, I would like to grant write
access to Serena Pallecchi (pallecch*cli.di.unipi it) who
is maintainer of the new r.li suite. I just submitted
a bunch of changes from here to r.li and activated the
module in raster/Makefile since most problems are now
solved.

I don't think that we need a formal vote, but please speak
up in case of objections.

Thanks,

Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/