[GRASS-PSC] RFC1 vote reminder

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Sun Apr 1 16:12:53 EDT 2007

OK, then let's try again, we'll make it "really, really" passed,
given how the first vote went.

So please consider this a proposal to adopt RFC1 as it stands in CVS
now (version 1.10).

Since we have split off the voting procedures into RFC3, and since
I'm not proposing a concurrent vote on that (my sense is that it is
still under discussion), I propose that this vote on RFC1 will be
guided by the draft guidelines in RFC3 as of right now, i.e. CVS
version 1.2.  In other words, as long as we get a vote of +2, no
vetos, and no more accidental procedural mess-ups by Thursday, 5
April 1600 EDT (2000 GMT), I think we will finally have an agreed
upon RFC1.

Also please consider this my vote of +1.

Thanks!

Scott