[GRASS-PSC] grassflyer and more

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:19:08 EDT 2007

Hi Malte,

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 12:52, Malte Halbey-Martin wrote:
> Hi GRASS- PSC,
>
> after a week off I have still some free days when I can do some GRASS
> promo work before I start my new Job.
>
> So today I finished the GRASS flyer (some proof reading, new Image;
> available here):
>
> http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/~malte/grassflyer.pdf

Looks great! I like the new LATEX template, will it be available on the wiki
for public consumption?

> and found a print shop where I can print 5000 and got some funding. If
> it's okay for you, I will start the printing progress (I have to find a
> way how we can spread the flyer, but that's another issue).

Perhaps we can figure out a way to bulk mail them to some central locations,
and have PSC members in those regions distribute them. I would be happy to
help on the west coast of the US.

> This leads me to another issue.
>
> I'm not quite aware when I have to clear my work as a "pr manager" with
> the PSC. E.g. I revised the GRASS description for the OSGeo page but I
> don't know if I should let the psc nod it through or if I should just do
> it. In other words: How far does my sphere of competence range? Or am I
> too picky?
>
> Cheers
>
> The recreated Malte

not sure about this- but I think that you are doing a great job!

cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis