[GRASS-PSC] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Should old Project Steering Committee members be put out to pasture?

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Jul 17 14:24:02 EDT 2007

Agreed, as long as it follows the "the PSC reserves the right to seek
nominations to replace ..." logic (emphasis on the "reserves the
right") - after all, it's not like we're going to start
systematically tracking everyone's contributions and have multiple
clocks running, but having a policy to deal with a disappeared member
makes sense.

Scott