[GRASS-PSC] grass man translation

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Feb 24 08:52:54 EST 2008

It turns out the author would like to get a letter from us - see
below - who writes such a letter?
Is it really needed? Should this be raised with OSGeo too so that we
have some common procedure?
I think that we need a quick answer for Nicholas and then
find a broader solution and include a link with relevant info to all
man documents,

Helena

Begin forwarded message: