[GRASS-PSC] Motion: GRASS to Graduate Incubation

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 24 11:57:29 EST 2008

Hello IncCom,
after spending a lot other people's time and energy - especially Markus' -
I cannot find any more reasons to further postpone the graduation of
GRASS. Find all the details of the work in the Wiki and the logs to the
code repositories linked from there. The developer community is
outstanding in every respect (also in procrastinating tedious incubation
issues...) and I am happy to finally be able to recommend GRASS for
graduation.

I motion that the Incubation Committee recommends GRASS to the OSGeo Board
of Directors for graduation from incubation with Markus Neteler as project
liaison officer.

I expect the next board meeting to take place February 1st or 8th (it is
not yet scheduled) and suggest that comments should come within one week
so that we can potentially proceed with graduation festivities on February
first.

Please feel free to comment by email voting -1, -0, 0, +0, or +1.

Best regards,
Arnulf Christl

--
Arnulf Benno Christl