[GRASS-PSC] Motion: GRASS to Graduate Incubation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:00:01 EST 2008

Well I certainly think this is an excellent idea...even though I'm not
on the incubation committee.  :-)

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA