[GRASS-PSC] Motion: Grant SVN write access for Ivan Shmakov

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 31 14:46:46 EST 2008

Dear PSC,

according to our RFC1
http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/rfc/rfc1_psc.html
we formally decide to grant write access to the source code repository
for new developers.

I would like to propose to grant SVN write access to Ivan Shmakov
who got very active to suggest improvements for the core libraries of
GRASS. You will have seen his contributions in the grass-dev mailing list.

So I call for a vote to grant Ivan write access. Ivan has already agreed
to abide by RFC2 ("Legal aspects...") in a personal email to me which I
can forward if needed.

Best regards,

Markus Neteler
Fondazione Mach  -  Centre for Alpine Ecology
38100 Viote del Monte Bondone (Trento), Italy
neteler AT cealp.it      http://www.cealp.it/